Location

Business Hours

Tue.- Sat.: 10:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 9pm

Closed on Monday

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: You got to be kidding7/26/2013 6:51:26 PM
Ordered shrimp and lobster sauce from menu under "Seafood Specialties". Got egg drop soup w/little pieces of shrimp for $13. I complained and was told this was their version of shrimp w/ lobster sauce. I won't return.
Title: Hello7/4/2013 4:59:43 PM
food is very good?£ I see you have to attend top 100, will also attend this year?
Title: Additude!7/3/2013 4:52:26 PM
Last time I went in there for lunch and got a to go order, I got attitude for asking a simple question. I asked to see if they did half appitizers, i love the pot stickers but didnt want to eat 8 by myself, and she gave me an additude after i said i would take the full order. When I was waiting she kept glairing at me, I was in my uniform. Do they have a thing against military? I found it Very disrespectful! I didnt catch her name, but I wish i did.
Title: Additude!7/3/2013 4:52:26 PM
Title: How old???5/23/2013 9:35:00 PM
How old do you have to be to work over there??
Title: Answer your phone5/23/2013 3:13:37 PM
One several different occasions this busines refuses to answer it's phone. Tell the workers to take it off the hook. Also we are given astromical wait times like 1.5-2 hours for food. Who on earth orders food with the intent to eat it over 2 hours later?
Title: Jade Lin4/29/2013 4:34:38 PM
For my favorite restaurant last year participated in the Top100, I am very pleased, it is healthy to eat food nutrition, I would like to ask, this year we restaurants also participated in the top100
Title: Congratulations4/29/2013 4:31:18 PM
Congratulations, my heart has always been a favorite restaurant won the prize, it is the best roast duck is my favorite, thank you
Title: comment4/17/2013 4:34:14 PM