Location

Tel: 907-338-3333

Business Hours

Monday – Saturday: 10:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 9pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Will not deliver anymore?2/15/2014 7:41:04 PM
We've ordered food for delivery for years and quite frequently at that. But tonight we were told you guys won't be delivering to us anymore. I am pretty bummed but figured if you don't mind the business loss why should I? So instead, tonight we are trying another place:)
Title: Food Poisoning1/3/2014 5:55:35 PM
On New Year's Day my family and I ordered take out from Kenny's Kitchen. Less than 24 hours later we all got severely ill.
Title: amazing!11/11/2013 4:36:15 PM
Just went there for the first time today, I was a little hesitant because im very picky about my chinese food and considering the restaurant is in a strip mall I was nervous. But we went in, very nice atmosphere and everyone was very friendly. We ordered and our food was ready within 10 mins. The portions were piping hot and huge! We were leaving amd I ask for one extra fortune cookie for our daughter because she loves them and the guy smiled and gave me a whole handful! Plus they have military discount! Needless to say we'll be eating there again.
Title: My all time favorite10/30/2013 1:07:41 PM
Since coming here for the first time about a year ago, I haven't been able to enjoy any other chinese resturaunt. I've never had anything better and I doubt anything will ever come close! They are so sweet and welcoming and have never gotten my order wrong. It's always ready fast and hot, and I just keep on leaving happy and satisfied. Thanks for the great service and delicious food!
Title: Everything9/15/2013 3:04:21 PM
I ordered $50.00 worth of food for delivery onto base. They told me it would be 1.5 hours. The rice had a horrible taste like it was old. They gave me the wrong shrimp order and only had 4 pieces of shrimp at that; not worth over the $12.00 spent for that one order. I do not recommend.
Title: Bland Udon9/2/2013 2:35:11 PM
I ordered the tempura udon and it was extremely bland. It tasted as if the noodles were plopped into a bowl of chicken broth. It is definitely not worth $12.00.
Title: additude8/31/2013 3:40:25 PM
don"t order online???
Title: orderonline£?8/7/2013 4:02:39 PM
orderonline£?
Title: You got to be kidding7/26/2013 6:51:26 PM
Ordered shrimp and lobster sauce from menu under "Seafood Specialties". Got egg drop soup w/little pieces of shrimp for $13. I complained and was told this was their version of shrimp w/ lobster sauce. I won't return.
Title: Hello7/4/2013 4:59:43 PM
food is very good?£ I see you have to attend top 100, will also attend this year?
48 Results 4/5 <<12345>>