Location

Tel: 907-338-3333

Business Hours

Monday – Saturday: 10:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 9pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!3/4/2015 7:28:57 PM
We've stopped ordering from you since you never answer your phone. Great business move.
Title: The BEST2/25/2015 7:17:00 PM
This is the best ethnic Asian cooking I have ever tasted (the duck is amazing)
Title: the worst delivery service ever!!!12/27/2014 6:19:29 PM
It took FOREVER for them to answer the phone, then after my order was placed and paid for the girl gave me a( halfassed)give us an hour or two for delivery!WTF Really?!?! This place sucks ass!!!
Title: Beep beep beep beep11/13/2014 7:49:14 PM
You never pick up the phone, youve broken my heart for the last time. Never again will I get my hopes up on having descent Chinese food delivered from your company again!
Title: YOU HAVE THE BEST FOOD!!!11/12/2014 2:23:10 PM
You guys should start delivering like. I would be ordering your food everyday!
Title: ANSWER YOUR PHONE9/28/2014 6:13:32 PM
you have lost our business bc you never answer the phone...we order Chinese a lot and have started ordering from somewhere else...we call the number listed on your site and it just rings and rings...never any answer !! so frustrating!!!
Title: Old rice5/28/2014 12:01:47 AM
The fried rice smelled so bad it was way over due to be sold to customers don't be cheap I know y'all can smell that's just nasty and a waste of money I won't come back and won't recommend because of carelessness to your food
Title: Suggestions4/15/2014 5:09:20 PM
I miss coconut shrimp. The kind in the sauce not battered and fried in coconut. I wish you made this. Also the vegetable egg rolls are spring rolls (more or less) an egg roll is wrapped in an egg roll wrapper. Your food has always been really tasty but just a few things I had issues with. Really should consider half orders on the food. Also pictures of the foods should be on here.Thank you!
Title: Barber/Owner of Avelino's Barber Shop4/8/2014 12:33:48 AM
My wife and I eat at Kenny's Kitchen quite often. I like their food and friendly service.
Title: Going to miss this place!3/19/2014 6:51:53 PM
We absolutely love kenny's sadly we are pcsing soon and wont be able to have our favorite! Thanks for the three years of great food and service!!
48 Results 3/5 <<12345>>