Location

Business Hours

Tue.- Sat.: 10:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 9pm

Closed on Monday

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 9/3/2015 12:54:58 PM
Hello,It would be great if we could get combo's on the menu. Example: I want sweat
Title: Amazing and I miss it!7/14/2015 9:18:03 PM
My husband is Air Force and we spent three years in Alaska! This has been the best Chinese we have ever had to date! Nothing in New Jersey compares and nothing from any where else we have lived and traveled. I miss this Chinese so much! I'd purely go back to ak just for Kennys kitchen!
Title: 5/1/2015 7:24:29 PM
Ordered sweet n sour chicken/steamed rice
Title: Best place for Chinese in Anchorage!4/21/2015 11:33:39 AM
We always order from here when we're hungry for Chinese. I usually get the Spicy Beef with Vegetables and it's delicious. The only problem is, there's a lot of sauce involved and it tends to leak out of the box and all over everything else. =/ The ability to substitute fried rice with RICE NOODLE lo mein is definitely a plus. Amazing food, and I will continue to be a habitual customer.
Title: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!3/4/2015 7:28:57 PM
We've stopped ordering from you since you never answer your phone. Great business move.
Title: The BEST2/25/2015 7:17:00 PM
This is the best ethnic Asian cooking I have ever tasted (the duck is amazing)
Title: the worst delivery service ever!!!12/27/2014 6:19:29 PM
It took FOREVER for them to answer the phone, then after my order was placed and paid for the girl gave me a( halfassed)give us an hour or two for delivery!WTF Really?!?! This place sucks ass!!!
Title: Beep beep beep beep11/13/2014 7:49:14 PM
You never pick up the phone, youve broken my heart for the last time. Never again will I get my hopes up on having descent Chinese food delivered from your company again!
Title: YOU HAVE THE BEST FOOD!!!11/12/2014 2:23:10 PM
You guys should start delivering like. I would be ordering your food everyday!
Title: ANSWER YOUR PHONE9/28/2014 6:13:32 PM
you have lost our business bc you never answer the phone...we order Chinese a lot and have started ordering from somewhere else...we call the number listed on your site and it just rings and rings...never any answer !! so frustrating!!!
52 Results 3/6 <<123456>>