Location

Tel: 907-338-3333

Business Hours

Monday – Saturday: 10:30am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 9pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Bones in my Duck noodle soup4/5/2016 8:36:55 PM
I ordered the Duck Noodle soup, and when I went to stir it up I pulled up a bone. At first thinking, "oh that's okay sometimes this happens" I continued stirring it. There was no duck meat in there. Only bones and skin. What is up with that? I tried talking to someone about it and no one wanted to give me an answer. Eating at Kenny's is really a hit or miss with food.
Title: 3/10/2016 8:15:43 PM
the buddhas delight is so yummy. i asked them to make it spicy
Title: Horrible timing3/8/2016 10:43:17 PM
How do y'all have a set time for closing 10pm but y'all are closed at 9:40pm that's really misleading I mean if you have a schedule why don't you keep it.? Isn't this a business for crying out loud
Title: Disappointed1/1/2016 8:55:47 PM
This has been our go to place for good Chinese food but that changed today. We had the Worst meals there today. Obviously old rice left over from yesterday (?) and the fried rice had a very 'odd' smell/taste, wait staff was slow - no drink refills, food was not good.
Title: where is everyone12/2/2015 8:51:16 PM
I just tried to call three times. First time someone hung up on me, without saying anything. Second and third time no one answered. This is the first time I have had cause to complain about this place.
Title: 11/2/2015 7:51:13 PM
No more Kennys. Waiting for Panda Expess. Maybe they will have Combonations, like Sweet Sour Chicken
Title: 9/3/2015 12:54:58 PM
Hello,It would be great if we could get combo's on the menu. Example: I want sweat
Title: Amazing and I miss it!7/14/2015 9:18:03 PM
My husband is Air Force and we spent three years in Alaska! This has been the best Chinese we have ever had to date! Nothing in New Jersey compares and nothing from any where else we have lived and traveled. I miss this Chinese so much! I'd purely go back to ak just for Kennys kitchen!
Title: 5/1/2015 7:24:29 PM
Ordered sweet n sour chicken/steamed rice
Title: Best place for Chinese in Anchorage!4/21/2015 11:33:39 AM
We always order from here when we're hungry for Chinese. I usually get the Spicy Beef with Vegetables and it's delicious. The only problem is, there's a lot of sauce involved and it tends to leak out of the box and all over everything else. =/ The ability to substitute fried rice with RICE NOODLE lo mein is definitely a plus. Amazing food, and I will continue to be a habitual customer.
48 Results 2/5 <<12345>>